Buy Estrace vaginal cream online
Estrace® Vaginal Cream is a medicine that contains estrogen hormones.
Estrace vaginal cream is used to treat certain symptoms of menopause such as dryness, burning, and itching of the vaginal area. It also reduces urgency or irritation of urination.
Estrace Vaginal Cream is ideal for women whose main menopause symptoms are vaginal in nature, since using the cream (instead of taking the hormones by mouth) exposes the body to a lower dose of the hormones.
Generic name: Estradiol
In the pharmacies below you can order Estrace vaginal cream online
Medicine Estrace vaginal cream
Dosage 15 gm
Qty 2, 4, 6 pills
Min price $27.00 per pill
Shipping methods Regular Airmail (worldwide), Express Courier (US only)
Shipping cost $15.00
Bonuses 5% Discount, Free bonus ED pills, Free Shipping for 3 products or from $300
Estrace® Vaginal Cream is used to treat moderate to severe dryness, itching, and burning in and around the vagina due to menopause. You and your healthcare provider should talk regularly about whether you still need treatment with ESTRACE Vaginal Cream to control these problems.
Ask your doctor where to buy Estrace Vaginal Cream.
Each gram of ESTRACE Vaginal Cream contains 0.1 mg estradiol in a nonliquefying base containing purified water, propylene glycol, stearyl alcohol, white ceresin wax, mono- and di-glycerides, hypromellose 2208 (4000 cps), sodium lauryl sulfate, methylparaben, edetate di-sodium and tertiary-butylhydroquinone.
Generic name of ESTRACE: Estradiol
Indications and Usage
ESTRACE (estradiol vaginal cream, USP, 0.01%) is indicated in the treatment of vulvar and vaginal atrophy.
ESTRACE vaginal cream should not be used in women with any of the following conditions:
- undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding
- known, suspected, or history of cancer of the breast
- known or suspected estrogen-dependent neoplasia
- active deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism or history of these conditions
- active or recent (e.g., within the past year) arterial thromboembolic disease (e.g., stroke, myocardial infarction)
- liver dysfunction or disease
- estradiol vaginal cream should not be used in patients with known hypersensitivity to its ingredients
- known or suspected pregnancy. There is no indication for Estrace vaginal cream in pregnancy; there appears to be little or no increased risk of birth defects in children born to women who have used estrogens and progestins from oral contraceptives inadvertently during early pregnancy
The usual dosage range is 2 to 4 g (marked on the applicator) daily for one or two weeks, then gradually reduced to one half initial dosage for a similar period. A maintenance dosage of 1 g, one to three times a week, may be used after restoration of the vaginal mucosa has been achieved.
NOTE: The number of doses per tube will vary with dosage requirements and patient handling.
Serious ill effects have not been reported following acute ingestion of large doses of estrogen-containing drug products by young children. Overdosage of estrogen may cause nausea and vomiting, and withdrawal bleeding may occur in females.
Possible side effects
Although ESTRACE Vaginal Cream is only used in and around the vagina, the risks associated with oral estrogens should be taken into account.
Less common but serious side effects include:
- breast cancer
- cancer of the uterus
- heart attack
- blood clots
- gallbladder disease
- ovarian cancer
These are some of the warning signs of serious side effects:
- breast lumps
- unusual vaginal bleeding
- dizziness and faintness
- changes in speech
- severe headaches
- chest pain
- shortness of breath
- pains in your legs
- changes in vision
Call your healthcare provider right away if you get any of these warning signs, or any other unusual symptom that concerns you.
Common side effects include:
- breast tenderness
- irregular vaginal bleeding or spotting
- stomach/abdominal cramps, bloating
- nausea and vomiting
- hair loss
- vaginal burning, irritation, and itching
Other side effects include:
- high blood pressure
- liver problems
- high blood sugar
- fluid retention
- enlargement of benign tumors of the uterus ("fibroids")
- vaginal yeast infection
- allergic Reactions
These are not all the possible side effects of ESTRACE Vaginal Cream. For more information, ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist.